Through the development of an innovative digital platform, DueMari project, funded by the Interreg IPA-CBC Italy-Albania-Montenegro Program, is set to redefine the way we experience tourism and culture. Prepare to enjoy Apulian, Molisan, Albanian and Montenegrinan captivating virtual tours of both established and uncharted paths, as this aims to empower operators with innovative tools, unlocking the full potential of mesmerizing points of interest.
Get ready to discover a world of wonders like never before!
Total budget: 5 206 934,15 EUR
EU Contribution: IPA co-financing 85%
Duration: 2019 / 2023
- DueMari Virtual Interactive Platform
- DueMari Joint Model on sustainable tourism in the Adriatic-Ionian Region
- 4 pilot projects for the enhancement of tourist sites and itineraries
- Lead Partner - Ministry of Economic Development and Tourism (ME)
- Project Partners - Ministry of Tourism and Environment (AL), Puglia Region – Department of Tourism, Economy of Culture and Valorisation of Territory (IT), Molise Region (IT), InnovaPuglia (IT), National Tourism Organisation of Montenegro (ME)
- Associated Partners - Ministry of Culture (ME)